Okay, second quarter was ridiculous. I was so overwhelmed. It felt worst than first quarter.. Once again, I put aside CAPSTONE and so it all piled up. Along with that, I had Japanese work, broadcast work, and 39498230492380492 essays to write for other classes. Not too mention trying to balance my social life and work. I really have to learn how to manage my time, cause this is getting way too ridiculous. At one point, I was talking to Bryan and we both planned to quit and not do anything. Yes, that's how bad it was. I managed to finalize my topic, and have create a strong outline. Research was a problem, but I don't think it is anymore. The essay was the hardest part, writing a 5 page paper in 2 nights is super stressful, especially because I cant stop thinking about Winter Fantasy..
I know I said I didn't want to be overwhelmed this quarter, but it happened and it sucked. I really don't want it to happen next quarter. So much for a chill senior year, probably my hardest year ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment