Sunday, October 10, 2010

First Quarter

First quarter was really stressful. All the work was piling up and just overwhelmed me at the end of the quarter. I put the CAPSTONE work aside and that too piled up. I was so stressed the last couple weeks of the quarter because I procrastinated. In the end, I chose my topic and found my mentor. I managed to finish all the required documents during my fall break.
I need to stop procrastinating and work on my time management. I don't plan on being overwhelmed and experiencing stress again in the 2nd quarter.

1 comment:

  1. *chuckle* a worthy ambition...and I'll bet you can accomplish it, too...

    I think one of the reasons you were able to pull off a strong finish to the quarter was that, although you may have been procrastinating at the actual mechanics of the project, you seem to have been thinking about it pretty regularly. I say that because of the questions you'd ask now and then and how you made connections between what was going on in class and in the media around us and the focus of your capstone project.

    Whatever it was, it helped you survive first quarter and gather momentum as we move into second quarter. Good luck on the research and have fun with the field work!

    mrs s

    ReplyDelete